Sunday, January 7, 2007

Senator Joseph Biden, The Best Democratic Candidate for President for 2008

The more I listen to Senator Joseph Biden, the more I am impressed with this man. Many with whom I speak share the same feelings about him. Why is he not a presidential front runner? Is it because of some dirt in the closet our process would expose?

Today on Meet the Press he announced he will join the presidential race for 08. I hope he can raise the money as he is exceptionally bright, knowledgeable, straight talking and has exceptional first hand experience on Iraq. He has visited Iraq seven times over the past three years and had a strong notion on how to proceed in the region.

For the transcript for his appearance on today's Meet the Press see below:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8987534/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its because he's a homo. And some people find that objectionable. Not me, mind you. Not me.

Anonymous said...

Good post.