Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Anna Nicole Smith Trial - What's Up with this Judge?

Playback Editor on 02/22/07

This is not my usual topic of interest or discussion, but it is almost impossible to completely avoid it as I caught the latest news clippings on the Anna Nicole Smith trial/circus. I came across an article mentioning the "teary eyed judge" and I almost lost it - is there anyone in this country that is not auditioning for their fifteen minutes of fame. What in the world is this judge teary eyed about? If this was not a celebrity event, there is no way this guy would be "teary eyed" over anything. He'd be nauseous over the combination of drug infested, parasitic, white trash losers he was surrounded by. However since this is his moment in the sun, he'll milk it for all he can to get in the eventual movie and of course the book deal. He more than likely already sees himself on Oprah's couch - how sad.

No comments: