Sunday, March 4, 2007

Gore: The Ultimate Limousine Liberal (Part II)

I understand the "do as I say not as I do" mantra. It's not new. However, it's a bit tough to let this one go. Didn't Gore think that this might get out one day?

Here we have a former public servant, a man of the people, preaching about energy conservation as he lives in a 10,000 square foot mansion and utilizes more energy on a monthly basis than the average American does in a year.

Wow. Don't count on him entering the race as a late sleeper after this. Not even if he loses thirty pounds.

GORE THE GUZZLER

March 1, 2007 -- How big is Al Gore's carbon footprint?
Pretty hefty.

Gore grabbed an Oscar Sunday night for his global-warming horror flick, "An Inconvenient Truth" - and took the opportunity to lecture America about its duty to Go Green and stay there.
Now a Tennessee think tank has revealed an inconvenient truth of its own - about what Gore actually practices, as opposed to what he endlessly preaches.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03012007/postopinion/editorials/gore_the_guzzler_editorials_.htm

No comments: