Friday, June 15, 2007

Same Old N.Y. Times Blame Games ...

Last night I watched and listened as Alan Colmes actually tried to debate John Bolton over U.S. policy on Iran. It was both fascinating and nauseating to see the hideous, reptilian Colmes openly defend Iranian policy by putting the bulk of the blame on U.S. foreign policy. While Bolton was whipping the floor with him, I still could not wonder where people like Colmes come from.

In today's N.Y. Times editorial the paper spends much of their time blaming the Palestinian Civil War on U.S. and Israeli foreign policy. I guess this thinking is exactly where the Alan Colmes come from. How pathetic.

Editorial
Palestinians at War

Published: June 15, 2007
In two days of fierce fighting, the gunmen of Hamas have virtually taken over the Gaza Strip. This is a defeat for Palestinians, and a defeat for Israeli and American policy as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/15/opinion/15fri1.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

No comments: